Corals — Browser MMORPG / Open Alpha

koinkoink

Pirate
Registered
LV
0
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
9
Points
5
Hi everyone, I'm the developer of Corals.

I've taken my old TOP/PKO project back up and reworked it with the newer versions. Corals is an independent browser MMORPG project, and I'm creating an entirely new lore for it.

Name: Corals
Type: Independent browser MMORPG / open alpha
Current status: Playable alpha, still in active development
Launch: The alpha is accessible now; I don't have a final release date to announce.
Website:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


You can play directly in your browser. This is still an alpha, with bugs and unfinished systems, so please approach it as a project in development.

If you'd like to try it, head to the website and create an account. I'd love to hear what feels good, where you get stuck, and which issues you run into. When reporting a problem, please include your browser and the steps that led to it.

Thanks for checking it out and helping shape Corals!

Screenshots captured from the current browser alpha: Argent, close-up and wider view.

corals-argent-alpha.webp

corals-argent-overview.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magicsea Online
i mostly don't try top server's anymore but as i plan todo my own web version later on i see some issues so far
you can get stuck with npc talk's so you can't back , or do anything
1790590490826.webp

i guess dropped model need improvement too
1790590978267.webp



the talk npc itself looks crowded and confused to choose it would be better to be more simple, step by step instead of show everything together
the summoned character for helping player disappeared in first fight
some terrian blocked still render wrong tile inside city
well it easier for you to make some discord forum people can give direct feedback